There has never been a better time to earn your degree at one of the fantastic Arkansas pharmacy technician schools. By enrolling in one of the Arkansas pharmacy technician schools, you will learn the skills needed to become a successful pharmacist. With campuses around the state in places like Little Rock and the Ozarks, the Arkansas pharmacy technician schools will allow you to earn your degree in exciting locations. There are even online degree programs available so you can take classes anywhere. Spend some time reading about our featured Arkansas pharmacy technician schools below and enroll in the one that’s right for you!
As an Arkansas pharmacy technician, you will:
- Ensure accurate pill count and labeling
- Properly filling patient prescription orders
- Keep stock and inventory of medications
- Processing prescription payments
Some career figures for pharmacy tech professionals in Arkansas:
- Average annual salary: $26,190
- Currently employed: 3,640
- Employment outlook: 32% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Arkansas Pharmacy Technician Schools Enrolling Now